It takes more than 100 volunteers to make Run for Sight happen each year.
While race-day is our biggest need for volunteers, there are many other ways for volunteers to help make Run for Sight successful. Sign up today to help with pre-event and race-day activities, including help with securing sponsorships and in-kind donations.
Must be enthusiastic, friendly, and willing to have a blast!
The Run for Sight Committee requests you read and adhere to all volunteer guidelines. If you have any questions or comments about your role, our guidelines, or need any additional information, please contact Ebony at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Run for Sight Volunteer Code of Conduct
• Conduct yourself as a positive, informative member of our volunteer team.
• Follow all directions from your volunteer coordinator. These directions are in place for the safety of our runners and spectators.
• Refrain from using profane, harassing, or any other language which could be considered offensive while volunteering.
• Refrain from using any and all drugs, alcohol, and tobacco products while volunteering and during our events.
• Respect and treat all event participants with dignity and kindness.
Run for Sight Volunteer Guidelines
• Upon arrival, please check in at your designated volunteer check in location.
• All volunteers must wear their volunteer shirt or vest for the duration of their volunteer shift.
• Please be prepared by dressing comfortably and appropriately for your assignment.
• All volunteers must plan to work for the entirety of their shift. Shift times and locations have been predetermined for safety precautions.
• Please do not bring children or pets to your volunteer shift location. These could be considered distractions from your volunteer responsibilities and otherwise create a safety concern for our participants.
• If you need to cancel, please contact Ebony at email@example.com immediately.